Quality promotional products with no minimum order or set-up fees

 

Maximise the impact of your brand with branded promotional products and with Golden Print Promotions you only order the quantity you want.

 

We have a wide range of promotional products incuding writing instruments, office & stationery, drinkware, confectionery, technology, tools & car accessories, sports & leisure.....and much more!


We have a Bespoke Artwork Tool which allows you to design your own artwork. So you can upload your own artwork, import images from social media, use our ilibrary of royalty free images and even add your own text from a variety of fonts and colours.

 

For no-minimum orders and no set-up fees visit.. Golden Print Promotions

Watch this short tutorial video to see how easy it is to use our Bespoke Artwork Tool...

Want a Promotion?


Then go on and promote yourself - with a branded promotional product.


Perhaps the greatest benefit of promotional products is that they are so unobtrusive. People don’t really view them as advertising - but they are one of the most effective forms of marketing a brand.

As most promotional products are actually useful some 97% of recipients keep them while the other 3% usually pass the products on to family or friends. 


And up to 55% of recipients keep their promotional gifts for over a year.


With Golden Print Promotions you can order exactly the quantity you need and avoid set-up costs by creating your own artwork using our Bespoke Artwork Tool.


Ordering is simple with transparent costing and secure on-line payment.


Image description